Dave Matthews Band Caravan officially announced that both Saturday, August 27th and Sunday, August 28th shows will be postponed.
Hurricane Irene is making it's way up the east coast this weekend and the Governor of New York has declared a state of emergency, so Saturday and Sunday are out, but will be rescheduled for a later date, to be announced.
Ticket holders for Saturday and Sunday are invited to attend the Friday event tomorrow at Governors Island.
So if you can make it to NY tonight you can see part 1 of DMB Caravan Governors Island.
More update to come as they are announced. Be safe this weekend!