UPDATE 11/19/12: This contest is now over; VOTE for your favorite photo
dontburnthepig.org is sirring up a new contest and we are looking for all the creative DMB fans!
Since Facebook is forcing its "timeline" layout, we are looking for a new lively, creative cover photo for our DBTP Facebook page.
Here how the contest breaks down!
1. Submit a photo to dbtp.org which will be considered for our Facebook cover photo. Our staff will judge based on overall creativity and style. (obviously some kind of DMB theme is a given) and the dontburnthepig.org name and logo can be used, but is not required.
2. The top 10 entries chosen by our staff will be posted on Facebook and your fellow peers will vote for a winner.
3. The photo selected will be our new Facebook cover photo and will win a $50 gift certificate to the Official Dave Matthews Band store. Runner-up will receive a $25 itunes gift card!
So that's it! Submit a photo, and win some cool stuff! Not bad, right?
There are some other details that you should know about Facebook cover photos.
- Photos submitted should be no more than 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall. (That is the size of a Facebook cover photo). You can submit a smaller image, but should not be any smaller than 399 pixels wide. To ensure the best quality possible your photo should be as close to 851x315 as possible
- Please only submit JPG, GIF, or PNG images
- If you would like to see what an 851x315 image looks like click here for a template
- If you need additional assistance about this contest or have questions, please contact us, also if you need photo editing tools you can find many free items at your disposal online.