2014 Warehouse Packages and Track Listing Announced
Warehouse Members rejoice, the 2014 Warehouse 7/10 track list has been announced for the 2014 package. And for those still waiting for 2013's package to arrive, well theres still time. These plan to start shipping in a month or so according to DMB Warehouse's Official website.
The disc itself features some 2014 "acoustic" highlights, but also include a few nice nuggets from the archive especially on the 10-track disc.
If you need a refresher, the Warehouse 7 CD goes to members that have been with the fan club for 3 years or less, and the Warehouse 10 CD goes to members for four years or more.
The track lists break down like this:
- DIVE IN 6.13.09 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
- LET YOU DOWN (acoustic) 2.01.97 Eisenhower Hall, West Point, NY
- STOLEN AWAY ON 55TH AND 3RD (acoustic) 7.26.14 Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA
- PROUDEST MONKEY 5.30.14 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
- BABY BLUE 8.14.10 InTrust Bank Arena, Wichita, KS
- PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET (acoustic) 5.31.14 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
- BUTTERFLY 9.23.06 John Paul Jones Arena, Charlottesville, VA
Warehouse 10 discs will receive these 3 additional tracks
- DANCING NANCIES 6.05.09 Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT
- JIMI THING (acoustic) 2.1.97 Eisenhower Hall, West Point, NY
- SAY GOODBYE 7.31.98 Meadows Music Theatre, Hartford, CT
The Warehouse membership package will include a Warehouse portable mobile phone charger. All Warehouse members will receive an exclusive photograph will be posted on the Warehouse website soon for download as well.
Members that hit their 15-year mark in 2014 will also receive a ticket collector album.
If you want to find out what the Warehouse Membership is all about, go check it out.