Design our new logo
This year is dontburnthepig.org's 10 year anniversary and we are redesigning the website. This will be a year long project with our official launch hopefully sometime in the summer!
Part of the new layout will include our logo. We are reaching out to our fans, to look for creative minds to help us come up with a new killer logo for dbtp. The logo may be used on our site officially with the new launch and that person will receive $100 gift card to the DMB store along with some other goodies from the 2016 tour.
This is not a contest, but we hope to get some good creative input from fans as we are really looking forward to some big changes moving forward in our 10th year!
Some guidelines for entering a logo for dontburnthepig.org
1. You may not use any copyrighted images. IE: firedancer, etc.
2. Original photography, artwork, etc., is encouraged and our pig logo and name is okay to use as well.
3. By entering a logo you are giving dbtp.org permission to use your, photo, image, graphic, on our website and may use it and may remove it as we see fit.
4. We will accept entries until May 31st, 2016.
5. You may enter more than once.
Max size for the logo is 1920 × 850 pixels: (you many use the attached template as a reference)